Frequently Asked Questions
1. What age can my child start Twinkle Tots?
Most children are ready to start Twinkle Tots at 2 years of age. Children are able to participate as long as they are stable on their feet and preferably out of nappies.
2. Can Boys come to Twinkle Tots? Absolutely!!! Boys are welcome to come. The adventures that we go on are suitable for both boys and girls. It's not all pink fairies and princesses - sometimes we are Dragons, Knights in Shining Armour, even Power Rangers!
3. What should my son/daughter wear? Anything that they can move freely in. For example, shorts and t-shirt, or a dress. Some children like to dress up in their special dancing outfits, which is fine too. Most children either wear ballet shoes or bare feet.
4. Can my child try out Twinkle Tots before we sign up? You will need to sign up for a half term initially, but we guarantee a FULL refund after the completion of the first two weeks of term if your child does not get on with the classes. If you miss the first class at the beginning of term, we will still only guarantee a FULL refund after the completion of the second week of term. Click here to register for a class online now
5. Can my child join in part way through a term? We have only two intakes a term; at the beginning of term and straight after half term. New pupils can sign up for classes online using the Online Registration Portal hosted by Dance Studio Pro. You will be able to pay for your classes online through secure payment gateway hosted by UK Merchant, Stripe.
6. Do parents watch the class? Yes, Twinkle Tots parents are welcome to stay in the studio for the duration of the class, but noise must be kept to a minimum. For Budding Ballerinas upwards, it is advisable that the parent stays for at least the first class in order to reassure the child. Normally, once the child has settled into the class and feels comfortable with the other children as well as with the teacher, then it is recommended that the parents leave.
7. Can siblings watch the class? We are happy for Twinkle Tots parents to bring their other children to the classes. We ask only that they remain in their buggies or sitting down quietly.